Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Decorating Excursion

Ever since my son was very little, he has had an obsession with the color orange. I don't think it had anything to do with us hanging UT flags, banners, hats, memorabilia all over his room since birth. Or maybe it does. When we built a house we let the kids decide their room color and agreed to paint whatever they wanted. Well, as it happens, my son picked orange and it was done. Its been 5 years of the orange bedroom and I think I'm pretty oranged out. I finally talked him into redoing his room with the promise of antique classic car theme. This picture is the before picture and I'll update it as progress goes on.

I did realize that redoing a bedroom is NOTHING like you see on TV. There is so much involved especially for someone with absolutely no sense of design. So here it is, before.

No comments: