Monday, June 28, 2010

My Newest Revelation



My computer is actually causing Attention Defecit Disorder. I have 2 things to get done this morning on my computer. I need to balance some debit receipts and try to find some information on a program for a friend of mine. Well, I sit down, first I have to check my emails in case someone sent me something important (right?). All three emails. While I'm on here I might as well check in with my facebook, twitter, and myspace friends. You know, see whats up. As I go through all the pages I find cool information on bands etc. that I need to check into, then I remember the other day I needed a phone number. I look that up. No pen so I try to memorize it. Then I just thought of that awesome picture I meant to share with my family so I need to find it and upload it to all my social networking sites and then I read where this incredible story came out and I have to check into it because I might want to leave a comment because I think I'm THAT important. PHEW!!! Ok, 2 hours have passed, now, what am I here for? oh yeah, that recipe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like my morning!!!